Updated: 22, 2018
Originally posted: November 12, 2014
Alert Number: CA048413_1/16/18(1/19 january)
The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) has gotten complaints that are several Washington customers against Ace money Express. A few consumers stated that they certainly were contacted by telephone or email by individuals wanting to gather loans for $750 or less. Customers that have either paid down a loan, or have not applied for that loan through the business report they own been:
- Contacted by someone called Frank Dollard Debt Settlement Division that is representing,
- Contacted by someone called Mike Bell on the part of Chris Robinson & Associates (or C R and Associates),
- Contacted by financial obligation Healing,
- Refused info on the alleged loan and evidence of your debt,
- Supplied with fake situation figures and threats of technical proof that cash ended up being deposited to the consumer’s account,
- Gotten needs to create re re payment by means of pre-paid cards, and/or
- Threatened with appropriate action via a court or because of the I.R.S. Or prison time if re re payment had not been supplied.
These records is alleged by the customers and contains maybe maybe not been confirmed by the Department.
This can be a contact information that is connected with these obvious frauds:
Those perpetrating these scams aren’t certified because of the Department as they are maybe maybe not registered to conduct company in Washington State by the Department of Licensing, the Department of income, or the Secretary of State. The Department of Licensing licenses and regulates debt collectors under RCW 19.16.
DFI warns Washington customers:
- Never ever deliver cash or provide use of your bank or bank card in reaction to threatening phone calls or email messages you will get claiming which you owe a debt. Read more